Saturday 24 November 2012

Diolch Yn Fawr (Thank You in Welsh..)

Diolch Yn Fawr

There are a million ways to say "thank you" - I thought I'd say it in Welsh. So "diolch yn fawr i chi gyd" (dee-olch un vawr ee chee geed).

Our newest team member is from Illinois. She is married to a Welshman and they now live over here in the Welsh Valleys. We don't "do" Thanksgiving over here, so for her it must have been a little strange. She did the whole Thanksgiving dinner etc, but I imagine it was very strange without her family, and odd to have to work on Black Friday... Huge thanks to her for the scrummy pumpkin pie she brought in for us all.

And now for my huge vote of thanks to all of you. I am joining in with the 2 day sale at Teachers Notebook to offer you a huge 50% discount on everything in my shop - together with the extra discount that will be applied at the checkout, this amounts to a massive 55% discount.



Not to be left out, Teachers Pay Teachers is also running a Cyber Monday and Bonus Tuesday sale. You can pick up everything in my shop at a discount, plus, if you enter code CMT12 at checkout, you will get a further discount.

I'm sure you will find something there to suit every need. Here are some of my favourites:


A brand new, hilariously funny take on the Nativity Story, told from the perspective of the Innkeeper who just wants to get a good night's sleep  - just perfect for your Christmas play.

Snow Bears letter cards - use for displays, bulletin boards, literacy centres, phonics work, flashcards. You name it...

A super set of fractions activities to suit children who are just starting out with fractions.

A literacy unit on singular and plural words


One of my favourites... Based on the book "The Apple Pie Tree", it is crammed full of activities for the classroom and for literacy centres.


One of my best sellers

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover