Thursday 30 August 2012

Rah Rah Rah! Teamwork for the New School Year

I was asked to put together one of my slideshows for one of my wonderful blog followers, and I thought her theme was so cool! We all know the importance of encouraging team spirit and collaborative working in the classroom, so why not start from day 1 and promote it through your Open House - after all, parents are just as important in encouraging team spirit. The slideshow is now ready and it really fits in well with the Team theme. There are 24 slides that can be adapted to your needs and played on a loop at Open House - so no more sore throats or croaky voices... I hope you love the sport/cheerleader theme as much as I do. Click on the image to see more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover